Mexican NLP Summer School 2021
Code of Conduct
The NLP Summer School’s objective is to bring participants closer to natural language processing, national research, and to discuss the field’s future at the national and international level. Free exchange of ideas and thoughts oriented towards the scientific enrichment of the topics discussed in the different workshops, research talks, and panel discussions is encouraged.
With this in mind, the school seeks to promote mutual respect and appropriate conduct that will allow for the event to be carried out in an atmosphere of mutual cordiality. It seeks to be an experience free of harassment of any kind, be it by gender, religion, age, skin color, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, or different capabilities.
In pursuit of these goals, the following behaviors and others of such are not allowed:
- Demeaning and/or offensive comments
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Inappropriate use of information
- Any type of act or comment that violates a person or group
This code of conduct seeks that exchanges and scientific debates be carried out with respect and diversity, encouraging all attendees to feel free to participate. In the event of any act that does not respect the points listed here, the organizing committee may take the following actions:
- Temporary suspension from the NLP Summer School.
- Permanent suspension from the NLP Summer School, and thus resulting in no recognition of attendance.